Shipping and Returns
- Shipping costs, once shipping has initiated, are non- refundable.
- Shipments that have been rejected by a postal authority or shipping company and has been returned to our warehouse, the customer will be responsible for re- shipment charges. Re- shipments may require a different method of shipping than the original method and may be at greater cost than the original shipping method.
- Customs charges, regardless of outcome of the customs process, are non- refundable.
- Costs of items damaged or lost during shipping, when not insured, are the responsibility of the customer.
- Reloading International is not liable for shipping to outdated address. It is the customers responsibility to maintain profile with current shipping address.
- Reloading International will not be held responsible for refunding any fees that we do not collect.
If your package is not delivered you MUST notify us within 3 months of date of shipment. We can not initiate search of missing packages or file claims after 3 months. Failure to notify us will eliminate any chance of compensation.
A note about shipping weights
The stated shipping weights on our site are for USPS Medium Flat Rate boxes and are packed weights. For example, we can ship 20 pounds in an international flat rate box and includes the box, packing and all paperwork. If the packed weight of your order exceeds the maximum shipping weight for a flat rate box we will contact you.
We strive to provide fast and economical shipping. We ship via USPS Priority Mail and you can expect to receive your order in 2 to 3 workdays after we ship. Domestic orders are shipped for a flat rate fee (including Alaska and Hawaii).
Flat Rate $11.95
We CAN NOT ship to a PO Box without approval from the Department of Commerce. For more details please see our International Orders page.
All shipping prices below include an $8 shipping and handling fee.
Up to 20 pounds $61.94
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland (USD):
Up to 20 pounds $87.56
Up to 20 pounds $88.32
Hungary, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, New Caledonia, South Africa, and Ukraine (USD):
Up to 20 pounds $91.89
Australia and New Zealand (USD):
Up to 20 pounds $96.68
UK post does not allow anything firearm related. All UK orders are shipped via air freight. Please contact us for details and pricing.
Other Shipping Options
We also ship Air and Sea Freight depending on country, size of the shipment, and item being shipped (e.g., firearms). For large shipments air freight can be most economical. Please email for a quote.
We CAN NOT ship via FedEx, UPS, or DHL. They will not accept anything firearm related.
We have a satisfaction guaranteed policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us for a 100% refund. Refund does not include shipping charges.
If you want to return an item, send an email to info@reloadinginternati ona l.com with your request for a refund. Ship the item to us using the carrier of your choice. Please ship to: Miken Inc., ReloadingInternational .com, 5006 NW B Avenue, Suite B, Pendleton, OR 97801. We will provide a 100% refund of the purchase price once we receive the item(s). Shipping charges to return goods are buyers responsibility.